Saturday, July 9, 2011

Made it to Frankfurt!

Lufthansa Business Class was nice! (Thanks Boeing!) Really enjoyed the food and was able to sleep a couple hours. I'm in the Frankfurt airport and heading to Graz momentarily. Josh Nelson (@The_Stargazer) says registration is up and running! I'll probably be there around 3pm and it closes at 6pm.

On the plane I read the SSP Program Handbook. I'm getting so excited! The workshops and lectures sound so interesting and vary from space life science to space policy to space architecture to business... it's crazy! It's gonna be so much fun to learn about all this stuff. There are 7 departments. Right now I'm stuck between Space Policy & Law and the Space Business & Management options. I would really like to do the Human-Robotic Cooperation Team Project because we'll design a trip to MARS! So I'll have to sign up for that right away.

Next post from Graz!

1 comment:

Timothy K. Hamilton said...

Sounds like you are going to have the time of your life! As if the first six months of this year weren't enough! New house, new hubby, etc!