Saturday, September 13, 2014

29 Weeks


Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Maternity clothes: Just got a bag full of clothes from my best friend!
Stretch marks: still none!
Sleep: Once I hit 29 weeks, it started to get more difficult to sleep. 
Best moment this week: Free breast pump - thanks ObamaCare! 
Movement: Really strong kicks now! She is the most active right before my bedtime. Still haven't definitively felt hiccups, but I can see the movement visibly from the outside. It's amazing!
Food cravings: Anything with buttermilk: pancakes, biscuits, ranch
Symptoms: My feet look like Miss Piggy's in heels:


Wedding rings on or off? On
Best advice I got this week: Read all the books, and then throw them all away.
This week's accomplishments: 
  1. Got the glider/ottoman - first VarageSale purchase!
  2. Visited daycares
  3. Got the car seat
  4. Got the mattress 
  5. Completed Baby Care and Breastfeeding class

What's next on the to do list: crib sheets and decorations for the nursery
Funniest thing that happened this week: My team at work voted on the list of baby names. Many of them are acronyms of NASA boards that we support. The winner was Hailey Elise Bland (HEB) which is our grocery store's name. No, that's not going to be her real name. 


No comments: