Friday, August 29, 2008

Fall Preview

I love fall. Fall is probably my favorite time in Houston. Fall brings relief from the blazing heat of Houston summers. Granted, it's still over a month away, but it's coming! Because summer is so hot here, we tend to have a lot of outdoor festivals and activities in the fall. For example, the Ballunar Liftoff Festival (pics here) will be coming to JSC in a couple months. Plus, there's the Texas Renaissance Festival (arguably the largest and best Renfest in the US!) and the Wings Over Houston Air Show at Ellington field (pics here and here). Not to mention, my season tickets to the Houston Ballet start in September. I'll be seeing two performances: Onegin and Classically Modern. In the fall, it's cool enough to ride my bike outside! I've definitely not had enough motivation this summer to ride it.

In a nutshell, that's what I'm looking forward to in the next three months!





1 comment:

desde plutón said...

Hi. Nice to meet you. I study aeronautical ingeneering and a pilot licence in Madrid. I nice to meet people sharing interests with me. Keep on with the good work!!